Forrest is experienced in all areas of post-production including editing, VFX, motion graphics, 3D modeling, soundtrack composition and audio mixing. A graduate from Western Colorado University, Forrest began working with traditional video in 2010 and 360 productions in 2016.
As a freelancer, he has worked extensively on 360/ VR and traditional media projects. Some of his favorite projects include filming Zombie Cats from Mars, teaching video production to high school students in Oregon and learning how to scuba dive for a 360 video in the Red Sea.
Forrest is currently studying applications of AR and the integration of interactivity with 360 video for story telling and experiential marketing.
• Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition
• Davinci Resolve
• Mistika VR / Autopano Video Pro
Degrees & certificates
• Western Colorado University- BA, 2008
• Advanced Scuba Diver - 2017
• FAA Licensed Drone Pilot - 2018
• Reuse Intern - Free Geek 2019
• Panasonic GH5, G85, GH2 With Several Lenses
• Sennheiser AVX Wireless Lav
• Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Mic
• 360 Video Recording Accessories
• Bicycling, Rock Climbing, Hiking
• Science Fiction Books
• Traveling & New Experiences